7.17.2014

Be Someone Special

Who's seen Kung Fu Panda? Do you know the part where Po's father tells him there is no secret sauce to his noodle recipe? He says, "To make something special you just have to believe it's special!" Po realizes his self worth and returns to defeat Tai Lung (something he, himself, and everyone else never believed he could do).

Every single one of us has the power to do amazing things if we just believe in ourselves. Sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction and a little help to harness the power. I was this way until I found Team Beachbody and became a coach two months after starting my first program, Focus T25, and Shakeology.



Beachbody didn't just teach me how to get fit or try and sell something. That isn't what it's about. It's about helping people. Helping you to harness that power within and then use it for good to help others. It's not about losing weight. It's about gaining a healthy lifestyle and the knowledge needed to help you and your family live a long, healthy life.

Beachbody helped me start working out, eating healthy, understand nutrition and fitness, lose weight, and gain muscle! That is awesome in itself but more importantly it taught me how to believe in myself, use my time more wisely, make personal development a vital part of my day, teach and help others to live a better life in matters of physical and mental health and finances. As a result I am a better wife, mother, and friend with a confidence in myself and my abilities that I've never had before.



Now I get to show people that there is no secret sauce. The power is already within them...they just need to believe they are special! Becoming a Beachbody coach has changed my life for the better. I can't help but share something so amazing and I would not feel right if I didn't pay it forward!

It is am AMAZING feeling to be a part of something bigger than yourself...to give to others and find yourself growing and improving as well! Join my team and you can find the same thing! Fill out the application here for the opportunity to be considered for joining my coach apprenticeship program!

No comments:

Post a Comment