7.11.2014

Why I Love Shakeology: Reason #3,296

There are quite a few reasons why I love Shakeology and I could go on all day about them! I'm passionate about it because it has changed my life and I have seen it change the lives of countless others!

Shakeology is widely known to help with weight loss and yes, it helped me lose weight but more than that it helped me with my health. It is not just a weight loss shake...it is a health shake! With over 70 super foods in the formula it is designed to fuel your body with the best nutrition in a natural, safe way without all the fillers and nasty chemicals other protein shakes or weight loss shakes contain. There is just nothing else like it on the market and it's clinically proven to help you lose weight, reduce blood sugar levels, and reduce cholesterol.

It's AMAZING the things that happen when your body starts getting the nutrients it actually craves. Part of the reason we are so overweight in this society is that we don't understand the difference between fullness on a volumetric level vs. a cellular level. We keep feeding our bodies because it never gets what it actually needs. With Shakeology, your body gets a daily dose of dense nutrition that it is impossible to get in a day otherwise and you are feeding your body the stuff it actually needs. Your cravings subside because the body realizes it's full of what it needed.

My Personal Tranformation
Besides that, there are a million more benefits including reducing blood sugar levels, increasing energy, reducing cholesterol, reducing blood pressure, improving digestion, balancing out hormone levels, and so many more. It has changed the lives of people with Chron's disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Depression, Constipation, and so many more frustratingly debilitating illnesses.

Today I want to talk about Migraines and headaches. I don't think I've shared too much that I use to get a headache every day! Some days they were debilitating and turned into migraines. I couldn't focus and I was not able to function well. I'm lucky I've never had chronic migraines, but chronic headaches, I had them! I was taking ibuprofen ALL THE TIME and we all know what that will do to your liver and more! It was not one of the initial reasons I started drinking Shakeology but after a while I noticed  those daily headaches went away! I can say now that the only reason I get headaches now is if I am dehydrated or I need an adjustment from the chiropractor from issues due to previous back injuries.

Lindsey, another coach on the great team I am a part of struggled with chronic migraines. She said:

Not to mention she's had an awesome tranformation!
"I can't remember a time when I haven't struggled with migraines. I have gone to the hospital, been in bed for days, thrown up, literally not been able to stand up, etc. I have been this way for YEARS. I finally went to a doctor over a year and a half ago and was put on a daily Verapamil. I would also take Imitrex on the days that I did get a migraine. 

The insurance company only allows 9 Imitrex per month though. Every month I would max them out and I would have taken all of them before the month was up. Since taking Shakeology, I have never taken all 9. I ONLY have a migraine when I don't get a good night sleep. I no longer have unexplainable, random migraines. For me, this is ONE of the many benefits I have had from Shakeology. I can't imagine not drinking it daily. It literally has changed my life."

Tracey, another coach on my team said:

 "I have not popped on single tablet for migraines, headaches, or insomnia since I started the shake in March!" 

There is a reason I drink my Shakeology every day and there is a reason Lindsey, Tracey, and so many others do as well. IT WORKS! I wasn't fully convinced until I decided to try it myself for 30 days and get my money back if it didn't work. I didn't get my money back...IT WORKED and now I make sure it's a daily part of the nutrition I put into my body because I know it needs it. If you knew the difference it made you wouldn't miss a day either!

Do you want to try Shakeology? Why not? There is a 30 day money back guarantee even if you drink all of it! And, if you don't want to commit to 30 days yet let me know and I can send you some individual one-serving packets to get you started! What do you have to lose besides maybe those migraines and/or headaches? You might just save some money as well when you don't have to pay for all your medications and doctor's visits! Lindsey is saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment