5.13.2014

This guy...

There's this guy. 
He's kind. 
He's patient. 
He's handsome.
He tries his very best to understand my complexity.
He loves me and he still acts excited to see me every day.


There's this guy. 
He's my best friend and my confidant.
And I get to spend eternity with him.

There's this guy.
I kind of love him a whole awful lot.
And, it's his birthday!

It's an interesting, complex relationship when you mesh two different lives together into one. It is not one that develops over night. In fact, I believe it takes years to find the pinnacle of that relationship. I would even say eternity. However, each day I wake up to this man by my side I love him even more. My heart continues to grow and overflow with a gratitude I didn't know to be possible.


Happy Birthday, Mr. Benson. Thank you for being my friend, my confidant, my love.




1 comment:

  1. he's one of my favorite cousins! I hope he has an awesome day, and I hope you do, too :)

    ReplyDelete