7.01.2014

My PiYo Journey

It's the morning of July 1st and a Tuesday. I know it's not the start of a new week but it just worked better for me to go ahead and start my PiYo journey today. I will be starting today but doubling up on my workouts on Wednesday to catch up!

What is PiYo? It is an incredible 60 day workout program that you get without beating yourself up. It is the perfect mix of Pilates and Yoga that come together in a fast paced workout to help you get results with low impact training and it comes from one of my favorite Beachbody trainers, Chalene Johnson!


I will be starting this program today with the PiYo nutrition guide and Shakeology to help me along the way! I am excited about starting this program because I have been dealing with a hamstring and wrist injury that have been very frustrating the last few months. They are very close to being healed completely but I still have problems every once in a while. I've heard great things about this program helping to heal your body and be gentle on you while still getting great results. I think this might just end up ranking up there as one of my favorite programs!



Please join me on my journey! I will be posting reviews regularly about both the workouts and nutrition plan and sharing my progress with you, complete with weight, measurements, and pictures! And, if you have any questions or are interested yourself please comment below the post or email me at fitnessempowered87@gmail.com. I'd love to have you join in on my next challenge group!

Okay, I'm off to work on my meal plan! If I were to say I am excited it would be an understatement! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment