8.18.2014

My PiYo Casting Call Journey: Week 1

If you are following me on Facebook you probably know that I submitted my before photos into the PiYo Casting Call. I had already started PiYo about 3 weeks before and I fell in love with it but then decided I really wanted to step up the accountability by dreaming big and setting a big, hairy, scary goal to be chosen for the PiYo Casting Call, be in the infomerical, and meet Chalene Johnson!



This meant really committing myself to getting every workout in and really dialing into my nutrition! I set the goal and I started a group with others to keep me accountable and focused and I just finished the first week!

I was not completely accurate on all my portions or on all my categories this week but I ate 100% clean, no cheats! That felt good just to know I could resist the temptation of unclean food and cheat meals when I had cupcakes sitting in front of my face! ;-)

Today was our day to take our stats. This means pictures, measurements, and weight. And, I am being vulnerable here to share with you all my progress so that you know what is possible when you commit to the PiYo program and nutrition guide!

So, here are my one week progress pictures! And, remember these are taken first thing in the morning...and I am not a morning person! ;-) I try to smile sometimes.




My weight and measurements are as follows with my stats from today and the difference in parentheses!

Weight 134.6 (-1.6 lbs.)
Chest: 33 3/4 (-.75)
Biceps: L 12 R 12 2/8 (+2/8)
Waist: 28 1/2 (-1/2)
Belly: 32 3/4 (-.75)
Hips: 38 1/2 (-.5)
Thighs: L 22 1/2 (-.25) R 23 (-.5)
Calves: L 14 1/2 R 14 1/2


No, my results are not incredibly dramatic but I can tell a difference and if I've learned anything progress takes time and consistency! I am very pleased to see progress though and especially excited to see myself losing inches in my hips and thighs, which I haven't lost anything on in over a month! :-)

This is an 8 week program with 20-45 minute workouts, once a day. I am not working out tirelessly at a gym (ain't nobody got time for that). I am not starving myself, just eating good, clean food and drinking Shakeology. I still have a long ways to go but I am confident that if I am committed and consistent I will see great results. I am confident you can too!


If you want more information on the PiYo program, Shakeology, or being part of a challenge group please comment with your email! I love helping others see their potential and strength as well. It is a passion of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment