8.24.2014

Seasoned Coconut Chicken

When I'm cooking I like it to be simple, healthy, and yummy! That's not too much to ask, right? You see, I just figure why put in the effort if it doesn't meet that criteria! ;-)

This chicken meets all those requirements and I LOVE it! I came across it when I was in a hurry to feed 4 hungry missionaries and only had 40 minutes to get dinner ready! It was a total experiment but I figured growing, hungry missionaries would be great to try it on! :-) Now, it does have Ranch Seasoning on it which is not exactly clean. But, I'm okay with a little ranch seasoning on my chicken now and again. I no longer eat Ranch dressing but that doesn't mean I don't like the taste! Everything in moderation! ;-)

So, that is how this recipe came to fruition!

Sorry I'm not a better photographer! ;-)

Seasoned Coconut Chicken

Ingredients: 

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Parsley (fresh or dry)
Tony's Seasoning
Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
Salt & Pepper

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degress. Coat bottom of baking pan with coconut oil. Place chicken breasts on pan and give them some spice! ;-) I just sprinkle some of each on there until I'm happy! 

Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. 

Serve with a side of veggies and fruit and if you want a little more of something serve with some sauteed potatoes. 

I hope you can ENJOY it too! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment