8.25.2014

PiYo Casting Call: Week 2 Results

Well, my second for this PiYo Casting Call journey is complete! Yay! Two weeks down, six to go! :-)

I was feeling a little defeated and frustrated because it seems my wrist didn't completely heal before I decided to stop wearing my brace and I'm back in that brace and no bearing weight on that wrist. So, you may ask how the heck am I doing PiYo? I just MAKE IT WORK! :-)


When it's time to do push ups I go into a forearm plank and either hold it or lift my legs one at a time. When we are in down dog I am on my forearms as well. I do the best I can and KEEP GOING! I have learned that there will always be another excuse as to why you "CAN'T" do it. But, in reality, it's not about if you can...it's about if you WILL! So, you have to make some adjustments...SO WHAT! Keep going! ;-)


And, here we have my two week pictures and progress! (If you can't tell I took these by myself with my phone propped up on a chair, boxes, and a book with two kids running around...haha...it worked...kind of!)

Two week progress front view
Two week progress side view
Two week progress back view

:Measurements:

Weight: 132.7 (-3.5 lbs.)
Chest: 33 3/4" (-.75")
Waist (smallest part): 28" (-1")
Belly (biggest part): 32 1/4" (-1.25")
Hips: 38" (-1")
Thighs: L 22.25" (-.5")  R 23" (-.5")

When you commit to reaching a goal and stay consistent things will happen! My next group starts Monday, September 1st! Are you going to commit?



I'm ready to take September by storm and keep going! Are you? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment